Sunday, March 11, 2007

Day 117


Last of Winter
Originally uploaded by Deborah Harroun.
I took Max for a drive today to get him out of the house for a bit. I figured it would be good to go and search for a photo opportunity since I hadn't done much the last 2 days with my pictures. I had intended on going to this place that I have driven past before that looks like a carnival cemetery. Yeah, kind of creepy, but it's a bunch of old, rusted carnival rides and equipment, and I thought it would make an interesting picture. Well, to my dismay, there wasn't much there. Just mostly some trucks - not exactly what I had in mind. So I had to find something else. I actually took some pictures of the mountains that would have turned out quite nicely, but I forgot I had been playing with the white balance on my camera,and so the mountains now look really blue. At least I remembered to fix it for this picture!

No comments: